MHSIBCA is now active on Facebook, go to your facebook account, search for MHSIBCA and like our page to start following news from the Michigan High School Interscholastic High School Bowling Coaches Association, it’s free and easy and you can even post stuff on the page as well.
FOR 2017-2018 SEASON
This Opening Was Posted on 10-29-17
Clarenceville HS is looking for a co-Head Coach for its bowling program. Anyone interested can contact Kevin Murphy through email:
Click the link below to read the agenda for the annual general meeting to be held on October 21st in Sterling Heights at Metro Detroit Bowling Resource Center.
Click the link for the Legislative Committee Report that will be put to a vote by the members of the MHSIBCA at the annual general meeting on Saturday, October 21st in Sterling Heights.
The MHSIBCA will be holding their Annual General Meeting on Saturday, October 21st at Metro Detroit Bowling Resource Center (Bowling IQ) in Sterling Heights. They are also offering a class on Friday night and a CAP class on Sunday. Here are the details:
Friday October 20
- First Time Coaches Class
- $20 value, FREE for those who pre-register with MHSIBCA
- 5:30 PM Registration, 6:00 PM Class begins – ends at 9pm
- Subs and Beverages will be provided
Saturday October 21
- MHSIBCA Annual Meeting, FREE for those who pre-register with MHSIBCA
- 10:30AM Registration, 11:00 AM Meeting begins
- 11:00AM Advanced Coaching Instruction
- 12:30PM Lunch (Provided, if you pre-register) Subs and Beverages will be provided
- 1:30PM MHSIBCA Annual Meeting
- 2:30PM Rules Meeting MHSAA with Cody Inglis
- Memberships are discounted $10 for attendees (only)
Sunday, October 22nd
- 9AM CAP 2 Class from MHSAA begins
- 4PM CAP 2 Class ends
- Lunch provided
- If pre registered the cost of the class is covered by MHSIBCA – must pre register by Thursday, October 19th. Details on website
All coaches must pre-register for these class with Bob Tubbs, you can send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to pre register.
The MHSIBCA is offering a “FREE” CAP class to member coaches who pre register for the class. If you do not pre register the cost of the class is $60. You must pre register for this class with Bob Tubbs. Click his name in this post to send him an e-mail to register for the class. Please remember that all new coaches must have CAP class training to be able to coach. Coaches must be pre registered by October 19th to qualify for this class and coaches must be a member of the coaches association to get this class for free. Lunch will be provided for this class and it is being held at the Metro Detroit Bowling Resource Center in Sterling Heights.
Click the Links below for the Brochure and the entry form for the CAP class that is being held.
The Frank Gavie Youth Scholarship Committee presents
Turbo Tech Collegiate Expo Challenge
Sunday, October 1st, 2017
26600 Plymouth Road
Redford, MI 48239
The Dick Ritger Bowling Camp has staff coming to Michigan for Coaches and High School Prep Clinics the last weekend in October in Lansing and in Flint. Space is limited for these clinics, print out the registration form by clicking the link and send it in soon!
The program from the All State Banquet is available at the link below
Check out the All State Banquet Pictures from April 30th at the Century Banquet Center.