Cody from the MHSAA will be hosting a bowling rules meeting on Saturday September 29th at two separate locations and times. He will be at B’s Bowling Center in Flint beginning at 9am. Then he will be at Monitor Lanes Bay City at approximately 12 noon.
Reminder: All coaches must either attend one of these meetings or the rules meeting online at the MHSAA website to be on the lanes for the post season. Attending a meeting gives coaches the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers. These meetings are also beneficial to new coaches.
The MHSIBCA will be holding their Annual General Meeting on Saturday, October 20th at Royal Scot in Lansing. They are also offering CAP 1 and CAP 2 classes on Sunday, October 21st. Here are the details:
Saturday October 21
- 9AM MHSIBCA Annual Meeting,
- We will be offering an on Lane Clinic with Aleta and Michelle and MHSAA rules meeting with Cody
Sunday, October 22nd
- 9AM CAP 1 & 2 from MHSAA begins
- Lunch provided
- Must pre-register with Bob Tubbs, you can send him an email to email@example.com to pre register.
- The first 20 association members who sign up will receive the class for free.